Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waterproof Sand Poly Floors

Hallucination?

What I'm writing I do not like. Two nights ago something happened that I feel terrible, but I had not given weight a bit 'because I had taken some pills and a little' because I was in a state of sleep-wake cycle. Basically I thought it was a terrible hallucination. For about four times I have felt "down" in a vacuum, having little awakenings. A bit 'dazed I looked up and saw a whitish halo hovering above the bed. I thought, "bah are the effects of the dark, is the imagination .. .. then I took the sleeping pills which is better."
The problem is that turning round I saw a severed head, reduced I do not know how .. so I screamed at the top of their lungs. I hid my eyes, a bit 'dazed I looked again and there was a body placed horizontally but mutilated, battered had no legs .. so I re-hidden under the covers.
say: "Well yes, the pads can not be me ... or else they are imagined or are out .. or playing too many tablets are yellow ... ... nothing ... there is nothing .. ".
Last night before bed I also told my boyfriend .. I said: "I have the pads have some fucking hallucination and will not take anymore."
Now, it will be a case, it will be a coincidence, but imagination will be open today for free check your email, I found this article. E 'was found in Rome a horribly mutilated corpse.

Lux

0 comments:

Post a Comment