Friday, March 11, 2011

Liefheit Board Covers

attendance who wish to be heard

Today I am very puzzled. The night during which I had that kind of hallucination, which now no longer believe that, other things have happened. I told my mother this morning. He confessed to having concealed the incident for not making me worry.
Yes, I heard her scream, but he thought it was a nightmare.
And I said what we have seen, only the next morning, because I do not seem appropriate to wake her because of my imagination.
He told me that "something" violently shook the bed (from below) so as to have thought of an earthquake. It was not the first time that happened, but were initially very mild strokes and thinking esserseli imagined.
Now I wonder: can all the people who come to my house to sleep, including my friends, have sensed something strange? Even feel compress the chest by a weight ???!!!. Or are we all stumped
and if so, I promise, I will try a psychiatrist of the good ones that I pastiglietta releases some or should I assume that there is something in my house.
My mom even thinks the attendance has always joked about everything. But I saw a bit 'strange time.
I have to put aside a little 'fear of sound and place a tape recorder / video camera at night and see what happens. Tonight. Just tonight I do, I'm tired. I would like to know who he is and possibly what he wants. I wanted to avoid that, and ignore the whole, I do not want contact with "things" that do not even know how to handle. E 'already happened when I was smaller and I think this is the cause of my many white hair.
If this experiment will provide some results, registration will end on the blog.

Changing the subject ... I'll show you a photograph, taken by me and not to Vittoriale retouched with PS, of course. Notice anything strange? I think this is normal water vapor. But I have a small doubt .. I do not understand why the "anomaly" is present only in that photo (see above) and do not in any other shot in two steps. and always close to wet bushes. Type this ------------------------------------->

Lux

0 comments:

Post a Comment