Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is Drinking Alcohol Bad While Breastfeeding

a particular night

Last night something happened that did not happen for months. There was definitely a "presence" in the house, has moved some objects. I do not know if it's the same one that woke me and Mattias few weeks ago. In part, I would like to buy tools, a camera or a detector sounds .. see and understand. Where do these events? They can depend on me or is something "outside" .. I do not know. Of course, the dreams do not help. I have the distinct feeling of having to watch your back. I'll be paranoid, but it is in the "shoulders" that lately I have severe chills. As if I was being a negative heat above. And then he leaves.
E 'a period of rapid changes and now I have never tried the silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment