Monday, February 28, 2011

The Best Zoofilia Zoofilia......?

improvised

Ahhh here we go again. These days are very nervous. I will not tolerate almost anyone, is one of those moments where I did not want to talk like an armadillo and I retire to my corazzetta. In addition I have a terrible inflammation that forced me to a strict diet and to swallow four tablets a day out stoned me to sleep.
So, besides the fact, also on facebook, nice but not essential tool, leaks out my impatience.
intolerance towards those who believe they have the truth in your pocket, just because by birth "greatest."
I read a news story that talked about some statements made by a bishop, who said that if a woman is raped, it is not always the fault of his brute .... but, why should not "tempt" bringing perhaps a skirts and dresses too scantily.
Here:

I think, from the bottom of my 25, it is fair to express his indignation at a position that goes to offend so badly a very sensitive issue such as violence against women.
These men of the church, have the presumption to know what is and what is not a sin ... but when the facts appear to be involved in shame (to say the least), they become reluctant to equal the worst race of the mafia. And as a gr Andes octopus, with its invective, put his mouth in institutional affairs, influencing the masses and make their profits. What happens to the souls Arcore not ignite, but I see that always find the time to belittle and judge those women whose only crime is to have found a pervert in their way. And if we make an issue of skirt then it means that the Middle Ages never ended.

So if your a woman, expressed my indignation, accusing me of being "a child" as "I judge and you should not judge," otherwise I get a sort of "bad dragon or SNAKE POISONED evil sputafiamme sulfur with three-meter long tail ", I say that I prefer to be a poisonous snake that one of the many" little women who practice the mystical art of tolerance, peace and meditation 500 times a day repeating the mantrallallà lotus flower and the like "that they turn away and pretend that nothing happened.

It 's true that the world is full of sloth.

the sloth to me the spin that will not tell you ... people who are too diplomatic, always wanting to find a justification for all the do-gooders here ... ... tenetemeli away. Unfortunately the world is full and sincere people are always in a position of distinct disadvantage.

The Church, understood as a center of power and interests, the Catholic extremist, with me has nothing to do. I find that a person can cultivate their spirituality as they see fit, without getting into more meandering remote "dell'infeeeernooo.
Ah, I also believe that expressing their opinion does not make "children."
I think that the hominids of the Vatican-ano are the Wormtongue. For heaven's sake, then there will be someone who saves ... but certain things can no longer hear.

If you take the victim in satanic hand ... oh well ...
Be Poor ... and give the money to the Vatican-ano, so the pope can buy Prada shoes and continue to maintain all of its schoolchildren in rooms and buildings more or less lavish:

not judge?? And I'm supposed to drive me by people who preach evil good and scratching?? I'm not a goat, ehhh Luck!


ps synchronicities lately are bombarded by the "swans" in a post soon on this totem animal!

Lux

0 comments:

Post a Comment