Friday, November 12, 2010

How Many Calories Does Ruby Eat A Day

Heart and Soul


am on Thursday, I do gym and I eat normal and healthy. I hope this is the beginning of a new period as part of another called adolescence. The relationship with food and my body was not one of the best and we grow not only physically but also mentally, or by birth and I thank only myself to these improvements. I finally found the much anticipated balance I was looking desperately for some years but to no avail. The balance is not in the non-stop eating and do not exercise, but finding a good balance between both and also between a third element: the really feel good about themselves. Does not always come immediately to inner peace, indeed! It takes time, patience and above all experience for ourselves that we are always looking for perfection but perfection is not physically understanding of thought. Yes girl, you have achieved the perfect body after months of alternating fast diet at 15, 20, 30 to 40 years but got your body will not do 'more to terms with yourself but with the Time, force eternal indestructible. Your body will mold 'but worse until you reach a infinite amount of wrinkles. What will remain 'forever will be' for the mind nourished by both negative and positive thoughts to grow and shine on his own. Life is short and that is why you need to enjoy it in the best way without sacrifice and without regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment