Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Letter Of Condolence Church

Uranus

do not know if at this time Uranus is transiting in Scorpio, nor how this would draw me to the end. Yet from the beginning of January, I feel close to my relentless prodding. Everything I talk about Uranus: the uranium used in nuclear power, the fact that I suddenly feel attracted to the basics of artificial intelligence, or the arc of the Fool that I found to be linked to the planet.
are any less rational . To use a metaphor, I feel that I have inserted the "fifth gear" but I do not know precisely where I'm going or how this may change. I know that anything will change, period. How to scale 40 when you happen to the Joker, with that mocking face slapping!.
Step one thought to another, from one mood to another .. Uranus bothers me! Or should I just let him talk ... but how? I will follow the instinct ..
Not to mention the dreams or feelings ... everything is amplified, including headaches.
Last night I do not know if as a result of linden but I wanted to see a famous actress of the past (on which I did not know much to be honest) who told me not to have died a natural death but of being stifled and that there was is the evidence .. a tube or something. I tried biography, and well ... she died a natural death on Jan. 20 ... Yes, I hope it was the lime!
And unfortunately I think that political conflicts / religious you are unleashing in this period are only beginning. Uranium worse things .. I think my old dream was referring to what happened in Cairo.
And the memory of birds? If this happens to me to find these poor creatures to the ground make a shot, that's for sure. You do not know the joy of getting up and seeing a flock of seagulls feasting on the river, herons, swans ... they are my world and I also have to protect it! All in all
Uranus gives a certain irony, a new capacity to play down and take everything lightly. Naughty maybe it's the right word. The nice thing is that I like.
What about ... about Uranus, I'm listening. But do not be too abrupt!
Goodnight .... too many ideas electrified the brain, you'd better score some insight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment